Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Our first blog
We are the Curtis boys. We are Joel (12), Sean (10) and Andrew (8). We have a little sister, but she's too young to blog with us. We will include stories of our adventures with her, though. Since this is our first blog our mom will be helping us. We don't know what we're doing yet, so we will have to learn as we go along. Hopefully not too many people will see this right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
we ROCK
Hey Curtis Boys...cool blog page. You guys are sooooo grown up! (and your little sis is absolutely adorable!)
Hope you're having fun with the new dog (Ethan really wants a dog, so I had better make sure he doesn't see your photo:)).
Keep rockin' in Florida.
The Aussie Lawrie boys (+ their mum)
How much fun! You guys all look great in your uniforms! Did you get hit hard by any of the hurricanes? We would like some rain please !!!!!
Greg - Hi Sean! I play soccer now. I made a goal today. I'm in 6th grade now Luke goes to another school.
Hi joel. Hey email me. lukepro11@sbcglobal.net
We miss you guys.
Love
all the Kenton Klan
This is great! Natalie and I look forward to following along on your adventures!
Love,
Aunt Steff and Cousin Natalie
Hi you guys...
Nice pictures. That dog looks enormous.
--Mr. Detwiler
Hey guys I'm glad you made a blog! They're so much fun. Did you see mine? If not please look! Its Lexy's Blog. Anwyways your dog is so cute! I love her, but i dont think she likes me... she growled at me when i tried to pet her!!! Haha well i have to go. p.s. My mom says your little sister is cute. (duh...) ^.^ bye!
Your neighbor Alexis :3
Hi half wolf
Come introduce yourself again to Kenai. We promise she won't growl at you. We are going to look for your blog! Thanks for the comment!
Hi! How is your mom's finger? Ask her if she is going to be a pirate for Halloween like she was when she was 3......we went trick or treating together when we were 3. I was a pirate too. The weather is beautiful here today about 80 degrees.....how is it there? Take care and keep in touch! Love the Livian Family (Darius, Lisa, Samantha, Trey, Mia & dog Ally)
Actually your mom and I weren't pirates we were gypsies! Ooops! I forgot because it was too many years ago. Have a great day, Lisa
Post a Comment